At Wells Fargo, our vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. In this role, you will help us deliver on our vision and build lifelong relationships with our customers. You also will demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports customers in achieving their financial goals, team members in developing their careers, and communities in continuing to thrive. As part of a team that serves one in three American households, you will play a vital role in living our commitment to the highest ethical standards and maintaining the valued trust of our customers and communities.
Wells Fargo Virtual Channels (WFVC) serves consumer and small business customers through digital (online, mobile, and social) and contact centers (phone, email, and correspondence). We provide customers with convenient ways to manage their accounts, enable digital payments, provide solutions that meet their financial needs, and more. WFVC serves over 27 million customers through our digital channels and support over 5.8 billion customer interactions annually through digital and contact centers.
This position is with Client Processing, a department within Retail Service that is responsible for handling incoming calls from merchants on a wide a variety of inquiries related to their consumer finance programs and card member applications and/or accounts.
Our Retail Services team partners with retail merchants to issue private label credit cards to consumers for use at their store. It's one of the largest entry points for new households into Wells Fargo.
Our Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) are responsible for responding to incoming calls for routine and complex customer inquiries regarding credit card products and services:
- Quickly answer customer inquiries in a friendly and courteous manner
- Deliver exceptional service to our customer by going out of the way to please them
- Provide first call resolution, while following strict procedures that meet compliance guidelines
- Identify and offer customers the products and services they need and want to succeed financially
This is a call center position requiring the handling of incoming phone calls and the strict adherence to a set schedule. Breaks and lunches are scheduled.
Currently hiring for a training class starting on Monday, 10/30/2017. Training hours are 8:00AM-4:30PM Monday - Friday for 4 weeks. (Must be available to attend entire paid training class)
Schedules fall within the sites hours of operation Sunday - Saturday 5:30AM-12:00AM.
Candidates will be required to work at least one evening shift and either Saturday or Sunday each week based on business needs and must also be available to work holidays as required to meet the needs of the business.
Some schedules may be eligible for a shift differential of 15% under the terms of the shift differential policy.
Salaries starting at $13.50/hr. depending on experience. A quarterly incentive plan (ICP) may be earned based on the level of performance on several measures centered on production and quality.
Our next big investment is in you! Wells Fargo Bank offers:
- Career Growth
- Broad array of medical, dental, vision plans and wellness benefits
- Vacation/Sick Time – up to 18 days paid time off your first year
- Community Service hours
- Matching 401 (k) up to 6% and Stock Purchase Plans
- Discounts and savings on Wells Fargo Bank products and services
- Tuition Reimbursement available after 6 months up to $5000
- Commuter Benefits
- A pre-employment assessment is required for this position. After submitting your application, please monitor your email for future communications
- Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo Bank.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo. Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- 1+ year of experience interacting with customers, demonstrated through work, military, or education
- Call center experience
- Ability to effectively listen and elicit information
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to troubleshoot common computer problems
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to attend full duration of required training period
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Wells Fargo is committed to hiring and retaining active military personnel and veterans. Our goal is to employ 20,000 veterans by 2020.