Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Customer Service Representative job in Polaris, Ohio. This is a temporary to hire opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for all general office tasks with Administrative responsibilities. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
• Order Entry
• Order Maintenance
• Estore change order notifications
• Customer Open order reports
• Contracts- add new and prepare renewals
• Credit and Rebills
• Enter and investigate RMA requests
• Customer Profile input
• Vendor stock checks
• Create proforma invoices for customers as requested
• Create commercial invoices for International customers needed before receipt of product
• Coordination with freight carriers for wrong shipment address, damaged freight etc
• Coordinate with Carrier's and Asset regarding freight estimates for inbound/outbound and overseas
• Coordinate with Quality, Product, Asset, Manufacturer, Customer on any type of Nafta, Reach, IMDS, C of O, Itar, C-Pap, etc.
• Update customer portals with expedites and confirming's outside of our system.
Experience: Experience: Qualifications:
• Must have at least 3-5 years experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Must have Microsoft Office Suites knowledge, including Excel and Word
• Must have reliable transportation
Shift: 1st - 8am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Service Representative job in Polaris, Ohio or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.