Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Customer Service Representative in Woodridge, IL. This is for a long term/temp-to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, be reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
• Answer all incoming appliance telephone inquiries and customer service facing email communications with the intent to resolve issues for the customers and store personnel satisfaction
• Researches and resolves issues/problems relating to the status of escalated orders, installation schedules and other product issues/problems
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
• Partner with relevant business partners to bring resolution, create transparency and measure effectiveness
High School diploma or equivalent
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Customer Center Representative job in Woodridge, IL or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.