Adecco is currently assisting a local leading financial institution in their search for a customer service - dispute resolutions specialist in Cincinnati! As a customer service dispute resolutions specialist, you would be responsible for providing optimal service to customers with the goal of preventing losses to the customer and the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Handle customer calls utilizing discretion while balancing the risk between the company and the customer while researching and resolving customer disputed transactions via systematic input.
• Request documentation of transactions from other departments, customers, merchants, and other financial institutions to formulate appropriate risk decisions.
• Assure that regulatory timeframes as well as internal Service Level Agreements are met to avoid compliance violations, which include, but are not limited to issuance of credit, reversal of fees, interest reimbursement, mailing appropriate notification letters to customers, case closure timeframes, etc.
• Interact with the internal departments to identify trends/issues and offer recommendations for improvements to policy and procedures, as applicable.
• Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• High School diploma or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of one year of previous in-bound call center experience or minimum of two years of face to face customer service experience.
• Ability to exercise independent judgment and knowledge to ensure that departmental procedures and regulations are met.
• Customer-focused, understanding of individual customer needs.
• Ability to adapt to the needs of challenging calls (i.e., diffusing customer anger, negotiating with merchants).
• Ability to remain professional in all circumstances to customers, merchants, and teammates.
• Ability to comprehend the debit/credit card industry and related company policies as it pertains to resolving merchant dispute.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent reading comprehension and problem-solving skills.
• Adaptability, dependability, and flexibility.
• Strong computer navigation and typing skills.
The first three weeks will consist of training. Training schedule is M-F 8a-5p. Regular schedule starting on the 4th week will be 4 days during the week 11:30am-8pm and 8:30-5 on Saturdays.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this customer service dispute resolutions specialist position or any other opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.