Airgas, an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring
Customer Service Representative in San Diego, CA
Are Safety, Ethics and Excellent Customer Service important to you?
Are you intrigued by supporting customers in aerospace, hospitals, labs, universities, manufacturing, etc?
Are you ready to be part of a passionate and hard-working team eager to drive our business forward? Discover an exciting Career with Airgas as our Customer Service Representative!
As the leading U.S. distributor of industrial, medical and specialty gases and hardgoods, Airgas has a focus on quality products-but we recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. With more than 17,000 associates working in approximately 1,100 locations-branches, retail stores, gas fill plants, specialty labs, gas production facilities and distribution centers-chances are, there is a career at Airgas custom fit for you. Bring your competitive drive to Airgas and ability to work in a fast-paced, results oriented environment! Position Summary:
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service for internal and external customers. This personwill process merchandise orders received by mail, telephone or in person from customers and associates. The Customer Service Representative will also be responsible to providing assistance and answering customer's questions concerning locations, price, and use of merchandise. Essential Job Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Successful Candidates will:
- Provide a superior level of service/support to customers and sales force
- Handle busy incoming telephone orders and answer customer inquires
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Provide efficient and accurate processing of customer orders; edit orders received for accurate pricing and codes
- Adhere to and assure compliance with the Code of Conduct/Handbook, policies and procedures and all applicable rules, regulations and standards promulgated by Federal, State and other applicable agencies or regulating bodies
Airgas offers a full benefits package includes:
- Be committed to safety and team excellence
- Have a High School Diploma and a minimum of 2 years of related customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office skills (Windows, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Be personable, professional, responsive, knowledgeable, and bring value to the Customer's business
- Exercise strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities in a timely and efficient manner, and meet appropriate deadlines
- Ability to work independently and use sound judgment to resolve both routine and non- routine issues
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance, Vacation, Sick, Paid Holidays, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match, Tuition Reimbursement and much more...
What do our Team Members have to say?
"Great place to work with great growth potential" - Director, Atlanta
"Opportunity to advance and a great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire
"Fun people to work with and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability
Airgas is a company of hardworking men and women dedicated to helping our customers succeed.