DON'T JUST MAKE A LIVING - MAKE LIVING BETTER
When optimizing a building's security and fire safety, you need solutions that protect people, secure assets and lower operating costs - and that's what we deliver for businesses worldwide. Our access control, fire detection, mass notification, and video surveillance solutions protect your business by making sure your commercial security and fire systems perform on demand as designed. We're the industry's most trusted partner for security and fire safety, specializing in complex integrations with more than 50 years of experience serving schools, hospitals, airports, mass transit, government facilities and 30 percent of Fortune 1000 companies. No matter what size or type of facility, we offer flexible, cost-effective solutions.
For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter. Start Your Career With Johnson Controls As An Emergency Dispatch Operator!!!! Benefits of Being Employed With Johnson Controls as an Emergency Dispatcher ****** Weekly Pay, Career Growth Opportunities, and Professional and Friendly Environment******* Customer Service Representative (Emergency Dispatch Operator) Position Summary:
Responsible for monitoring and dispatching proper authorities for National Account alarms and contacting appropriate responsible parties.
- Monitors system for alarm signals and responds to alarms using the information provided in instruction screens.
- Places necessary outgoing calls to verify an alarm, dispatches the proper authorities, and notifies responsible parties.
- Properly documents alarm handling procedures within the alarm screens.
- Completes alarm processing in accordance with departmental procedures
- Must be 18-years-old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be flexible to work Swing Shifts
Bilingual in both Spanish/English a plus
- Minimum of six (6) months of call center experience; one year or more call center experience preferred OR
- 1-2 years customer service experience
Successfully graduating from your training program is an essential job requirement
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to type between 30 - 35 wpm.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Ability to Work Efficiently Under Pressure
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work Ethic
- Training is for 5 weeks
- Training Start Date: To Be Determined
To learn more about Johnson Controls please visit: http://www.johnsoncontrols.com/
JCI offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits plan including medical, dental, prescription coverage, flexible spending accounts, paid life insurance, matching 401(k), ongoing training, tuition reimbursement and more. And because we're part of JCI, we can prepare you for a career on a global scale.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.