Position is responsible for the majority of administrative tasks associated with order processing, sales confirmation, and client relations. Their main objectives are to provide exceptional customer service to the client base of the North American Capsule Cluster, as well as coordination, execution, and delivery of products in accordance with meeting the quality standards and expectations of Amcor Flexibles and their customers. Heavy volume of orders.
• Taking orders directly from customers via purchase order, email and telephone calls to process and follow-up until time of delivery.
• Organizing samples and correspondence to send to customer at customer or Sales Manager request.
• Answering daily inquiries and requests from customers as well as filtering to correct department.
• Receiving customers in office, organizing press checks, assisting in color matching.
• Managing production placement to appropriate plants and acquire best lead-time.
• Managing re-scheduling negotiation with plants when production capacity is tight.
• Assisting Shipping and Receiving department by providing proper labels, bill of lading, customer shipping contacts, freight quotes, tracking, etc.
• Organize Sample kits
The successful candidate must have the following minimum Qualifications:
Minimum 3-5 years Customer Service Experience
Experience in Account Management
Prior order processing experience
Must be able to successfully complete a client specific Background Check and Drug Test
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.