The Hartford Group Benefits Customer Service Job Opportunities!
This is a promotional requisition in anticipation of future hiring needs. Candidates that create a profile and apply directly will be considered for future opportunities.
We are hiring for the following position in the near future: Customer Service Representative RESPONSIBILITES:
Qualifications: WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Provide exceptional customer service to our customers.
- A nswers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
- Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
- Explains member's rights and responsibilities in accordance with contract.
- Educates providers on our self-service options.
- Handles extensive file review requests, performs review of member claim history to ensure accurate information is communicated.
BEHAVIORS AT THE HARTFORD
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Critical thinking skills and decision making ability.
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task are key components.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Ability to perform effectively in a team environment.
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred but not required.
- Deliver Outcomes - Demonstrate a bias for speed and execution that serves our shareholders and customers.
- Operate as a Team Player - Work together to drive solutions for the good of The Hartford.
- Build Strong Partnerships - Demonstrate integrity and build trust with others.
- Strive for Excellence - Motivate yourself and others to achieve high standards and continuously improve
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression