Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Saint Louis, MO. This is for a temp to perm opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
-Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills
-Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
-Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
-Able to work in a team environment
-High School Diploma Required
-At least 3 years or Customer Service Representative experience in a call center is required.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in St. Louis, MO or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.