Adecco Group, a world leader in recruitment of office and financial professionals is seeking a Customer Service Representative for immediate start for our client in the Warrenville, IL area.
Duration: 6-month contract
Pay rate: $15.00 per hour
This role will be in a service-related call center environment, performing a host of customer service duties such as receiving calls and requests from the general public, real estate agents/brokers or other agencies. This position will schedule closings and take information for title changes and update titles and forms per request.
• Interface with customers to resolve 1st and 2nd tier/escalation customer service calls/queries/problems.
• Verifies contacts and account information.
• Examines customer problems and implements appropriate corrective action to respond to customer requests.
• Escalates queries/requests for action as appropriate to Supervisor and/or Field locations for immediate action.
• Maintains and creates logs, reports, records and files.
• Investigates, analyzes, coordinates and tracks complex customer issues and problems.
• Makes proactive calls to determine accounts requiring close attention, identifies problems and works through to resolution.
• May interface with an offshore call center to answer questions on process or specialized situations
• May prepare customer billings, answer questions about billing, and coordinate resolution of billing issues with collections and/or other departments.
• May do order fulfillment. Receive orders, reconcile information, track on spreadsheets, and follow up with customers.
• Individual is responsible for adhering to our client's compliance and information security policies, practices, and procedures in the performance of the role.
• Calls and issues are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts and procedures.
• May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products and services.
• Follows established company/department guidelines/procedures and may make recommendations to department policies and procedures.
• Errors are easily detected and corrected but may cause moderate loss of time or customer/user dissatisfaction.
• Coordinates with other functions/departments as required.
Strong customer service orientation
Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
MUST be punctual and time arrival dependable
MUST be comfortable with high call volume
MUST be able to Multi Task - will work on dual monitors and navigating multiple program while talking to customers.
WPM (Typing) - Testing will be required
Must have high school diploma or equivalent
How to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume. If you have questions about the position, please contact Tracy Giddy at firstname.lastname@example.org or Patti Landay at email@example.com
Important information: This position is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "apply now" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world.
We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions.
Adecco Group offers benefits including Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans and Service/Anniversary Bonus opportunities. Adecco Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.