Looking for a fun, team environment with incentives, recognition, and opportunity to grow? Then Spectrum is the place to be. Join us at ouron-site walk-in job interviews to see our environment, interview, and get on the fast track to a new career in Customer Service!Please apply online prior to event for an immediate interview. Candidates can also apply online at event. Attendees, please plan up to 90 minutes for interview process.When: Every Tuesday from 8 AM - 4 PM
Where: 3520 E. Destination Drive.
Appleton, WI 54915
(Off Hwy 441 & Calumet St. exit, behind Wal-Mart)
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others find solutions to technical issues? If so, we invite talented, motivated individuals like you to join our growing team.SPECTRUM (formerly Time Warner Cable) is looking for Customer Service Video Repair Specialists that can provide top-notch service, via the telephone, while remaining calm under pressure. As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you’ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer’s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, or remote) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you’ll make customers happy—today and going forward. As a Customer Service Representative you have the opportunity to receive:
- Defined career progression plan with opportunities available at 6 months of great performance
- DISCOUNTED SERVICES … That’s RIGHT! … Cable, Internet, and Digital Phone
- Outstanding Health Benefits!
- Paid Time off, including vacation, personal and sick time
- Weekly one on one time with your leader
- Fun team building events & incentives
- Supportive leadership team
- Flexible 30 - 40 hour schedules available. Must be able to work 40 hours during the 6 week training period.
During the first 6 weeks of paid training, the scheduled training hours are Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 7:00PM.
- 6 weeks of paid training
- All-encompassing classroom experience including – classroom discussions, hands-on, e-learnings, mentoring partners, and instructor lead
- Class begins Friday, November 10th
After graduating training you will work an 8 shift with a one hour lunch within our call center operating hours, which are 6:00am-11:00pm. All agents are required to work one weekend day of every weekend, and will have another day off during the week.
As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you will assist customers with requests ranging from scheduling appointments to billing. Most importantly, you’ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer’s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you’ll make customers happy—today and going forward.
Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
- Versatile and cool under pressure
- “Can do” attitude prevailing over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to perform business math calculations including itemizing a bill
- Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies
Complete the application today and a recruiter will follow up with you via email within 48 hours!Remember: You may also stop in our office on Tuesdays between 8 AM - 4 PM for our Tuesday Talks for a walk-in interview! Attendees, please plan up to 90 minutes to complete the interview process.
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- 6 months or more customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months or more working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months – 1 year+ heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.