Provide post sales customer contact for inbound order fulfillment of print and print related services and/or kitting. Execute print/kitting/distribution orders from customers received through the online systems or through direct contact with the customer.
- Provide all necessary support to sales/customer, including the following: receive calls, faxes, mail, and email; identify and resolve customer problems and issues in a timely manner. Handle customer concerns/issues as needed (i.e. dispute management, invoice reconciliation, etc) Provide proof of delivery, and order status upon request.
- Process orders and change notices (also includes obtaining delivery special promises and special freight quotes) in related systems as required.
- Perform pricing/generate quotes.
- Verify composition or perform copy prep as needed for order processing purposes.
- Manage ND/AR, item maintenance in applicable systems.
- Coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- Data entry responsibilities, setting up new items and managing current inventories.
- Act as a communication link between external customer and all internal departments.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
- Verify RR Donnelley ordered product in the Wichita facility and deliver across the plant as needed.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.