Please join us for an Open Interview Hiring Event:JOB SUMMARY
Tuesday, November 20th
Hours: 11am to 7pm
Embassy Suites Hotel – Blue Ash
4554 Lake Forest Drive
Blue Ash, OH 45242
Please bring a copy of your resume with you
Provides basic customer support related to Charter services, including handling billing inquiries and payments. Employees in this role are responsible for establishing and maintaining professional and positive relationships with customers on behalf of Charter and ensuring issues are addressed consistently with company policies and practices. Works under general supervision.MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Process customer orders in a courteous, efficient and timely manner.
- Effectively present and discuss Charter products and services.
- Convey an image of quality, integrity and superior understanding regarding services.
- Manage customer interactions professionally and efficiently.
- Effectively address customer questions, complaints and concerns within the scope of responsibility.
- Remain current and knowledgeable on every aspect of supported product.
- Facilitate customer issue escalations to local management/support as required. Determine necessity for field visits.
- Accurately document customer account records based on actions taken.
- Fulfill work schedules as required.
- Participate in quality coaching sessions to ensure efficient and effective interactions with customers.
- Keep supervisor informed of any work-related concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with PCs, Microsoft Office Suite and general intranet navigation
- High school diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience
- Experience working in Customer Service environment.
- Ability to effectively train and offer guidance to other representatives.
Related Work Experience
- Previous customer service representative experience.
- Defined career progression plan with opportunities available at 6 months of great performance
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
- Pension Plan
- Free and Discounted Services
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.