Customer Service Representative
Adecco is hiring stellar call center customer service representatives to work second shift (11a-8p) at a local bedding company. Candidates must have at least 1 year of call center customer service experience.
- Answer incoming calls and return messages to talk with customers by phone or correspondence in regards to their concerns
- Verify warranty coverage
- Assist customers in resolving malfunctioning product by consulting with local service techs
- Prepare customer orders
- Key warranty cards
- Work closely with Warranty Supervisor to resolve customer complaints
- At least 1 year of work experience; some college preferred
- At least 1 year of call center experience
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Ability to effectively present information in an one-on-one or small group setting
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to perform basic computer skills with knowledge of database software
The position is temp to hire with the opportunity to be hired on permanent with the company. The schedule is 11am-8pm Monday - Friday(after the initial 3 to 4 week training period which is on 1st shift from 8-5pm) and 1 Saturday a month. All candidates must be able to pass a drug screening.
This is a great opportunity with a great company! Apply today if this sounds like the perfect job for you!