Seeking a customer service representative for our customer service department. This person will be responsible for customer management, data entry, responding to e-mails, customer portal management and various reporting activities. The selected candidate must be able to work directly with customers in high-pressure situations: have strong analytic, organizational, time management, and communication skills; thrive in a team environment; and possess the willingness to put in the effort to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.Qualification:
The ideal person for the job will have the following:
Education: Typical Educational Requirements:
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system
- Computer literate and Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) required
- Must be dependable, organized, and detail-oriented.
- Possess strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with team members
• AA/AS degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high
school training (two years duration) with minimum of 6 years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems