At United Technologies Aerospace Systems based in Vergennes, Vermont, we design and manufacture a variety of systems for the aerospace industry worldwide. Such systems include fuel measurement and management systems, health and usage management systems, motion control systems and actuators, fuel system safety devices, proximity sensing systems, fire protection systems, braking systems, and steering systems. Associate, Customer Service Rep responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating Customer Quoting & Quote Response for follow-on Contracts
- Purchase Order/Contract Review and Flowdown
- Order Entry / Order Management
- Past Due customer account Accounts Receivable assistance
- Zero Hour return Management
- Customer Portal Management
- Daily interaction with scheduling, manufacturing and sales team to ensure customer on-time delivery.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with internal and external customers.
Qualification: 2 - 5 years customer service/general office experience
Contract Management/Contract Negotiation experience a plus
SAP operating environment experience preferred
Strong Proficiency in MS Office Software: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook
Proven Ability to Multi-Task
Problem Solving skills
Strong Communication Skills
Self-starter / Self-directed Ability to work well under time constraints while meeting customer commitments.
Education: Typical Educational Requirements:
• AA/AS degree w/5-10+ years experience
• BA/BS degree w/2-5+ years experience
• MA/MS degree w/0-2+ years experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Note to candidates regarding interview scams: We'd like to make it clear that UTC Aerospace Systems never asks candidates for money. If you've been approached with a job offer that you suspect may be fraudulent, we strongly recommend you do not respond, send money or personal information. Please report any suspicious activity to Talent Acquisition .
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems