Position Summary:Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic environment? This position provides you with such an opportunity as you provide product and service information in reference to product support, answer general questions about the program and the products, and triage incoming calls to appropriate destination. Additionally, you ensure accurate determinations for program eligibility using program guideline; you document required data based on program design and requirements. Primary Responsibilities
- You process documents based on department guidelines in accordance with standards and performance indicators as defined by contractual requirements
- You receive incoming calls from multiple customers such as physicians and patients, and process requests by providing resolution or triage to the appropriate areas
- Report Adverse Events and Product Complaints when needed
- You answer inquiries and process incoming requests received and provide callers with accurate, current information
- Document customer requests and inquiries in call history database and ensure timely closure of all open issues
- You demonstrate ability to communicate clearly in both written and oral format Maintain all patient confidentiality
- You may take on other duties as assigned; job duties may vary
- High School Degree or equivalent
- This position may require registration with the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy. If required, candidates must provide proof of registration prior to being hired.*Please note, additional education or certification is not required, only registration. Assistance will be provided, if needed.
- Basic Computer skills
- Previous experience in customer service
- Medicare/Medicaid knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Omnicare, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CVS Health Corporation, providing comprehensive pharmaceutical services to patients and providers across the United States.
What We Do
RxCrossroads Specialty Solutions, a division of Omnicare Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of the CVSHealth Corporation, who provides tailored services to the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries. Its partner programs are customized to meet the unique needs of each individual brand through an integrated model that provides comprehensive patient services and enhances product access, affordability, and adherence. RxCrossroads is also the leading provider of logistics services for plasma and other complicated therapies as well as managing large levels of consigned pharmaceutical inventory used in its patient-specific free drug distribution pharmacy distribution program. For more information, visit rxcrossroads.com.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any Colleague or applicant for employment because such Colleague or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the Colleague or applicant or another Colleague or applicant. Furthermore, we comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW
and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact us by clicking AA EEO CVS Health
For inquiries related to the application process or technical issues please contact the Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352. Please note that we only accept resumes via our corporate website: https://jobs.cvshealth.com/