Customer Service Representative
Adecco is assisting Lifetouch in recruiting for Part-Time and Full-Time Customer Service Call Center jobs in Muncie, IN. As a Customer Service Representative at Lifetouch, you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. Candidates will also be handling and resolving complaints.
If you meet the qualifications listed below, we have a Hiring Event at Muncie WorkOne on Wednesday, January 4th from 10am until 2pm for a position starting on January 16th. We will be in Room E. We accept walk-ins, or you may call our office at 765-939-6300 for more info! Feel free to bring a friend looking for work!
Hourly Pay Rate: $10.00, or $12.50 if you are bilingual and can speak and write English and Spanish fluently.
*optional overtime available
Responsibilities for this Customer Service job include:
- Receive a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
- Refer unresolved customer service issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration for this customer service position:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
- Able to work in a team environment
Pay for this part time/full time customer service position is $10.00/hr plus optional overtime available. Flexible schedules with part time and overtime are available.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
If you are interested please apply now or call 765-939-6300.