A Customer Service Representative I (CSR -- I) job in San Diego, CA needs to be filled immediately by Adecco Medical & Science. This is a temporary position that will turn into a direct hire within 30-60 days. In this position the CSR will, provide excellent customer service to clientele. Adecco Medical & Science is a division of the world leader in medical and scientific professional recruiting.
Essential Functions / Job Responsibilities:
• Provides excellent customer service calls, answers basic customer inquiries such as product sold, pricing and availability.
• Directs the customer the employee most appropriate to answer their inquiry, such as technical support for product performance questions
• Accurately processes and correctly verifies orders; accepts and processes orders received via mail, email, phone, or fax in a timely manner.
• Closely tracks status of customer documentation, such as return of CLIA certifications, RUO forms, etc.; closely monitors the status of outbound shipments.
• Prepares shipping documentation for international shipments, which do not use FedEx as the shipping carrier and ensures that these shipments are shipped in accordance with controlled procedures and product requirements.
• Correctly creates, reviews, and verifies customer service documents. Implements/train on the use of those documents as necessary.
• Trains newly hired CSRs.
• Received materials from suppliers and routes them to the appropriate department to location; labels and packages control; expiration date determination; part and Lot number assignment; Inspection and test status.
• Maintains inventory in the general stock room and completes requisition worksheets in ERP. Fulfills transfer orders from various departments.
Skills / Knowledge:
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Can follow Standardized Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Must maintain good attendance and punctuality.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to train employees.
• The ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and take on new challenges.
This is a very demanding role. The ideal candidate would be someone who will really be VERY detail oriented.
Experience in an FDA-regulated industry following SOPs is a plus!
Knowledge and skill normally acquired through the successful completion of a High School diploma.
Experience in a regulated industry or equivalent combination of education and experience is benefical.
If you are interested in this then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical and Science go to www.adeccousa.com or email your resume to Kat.Agpaoa@adeccona.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.