Title: Experienced Customer Service Representatives
Adecco, Better Work Better Life!! Seeking experience customer service representatives with a high level of order entry experienced. Must be able to start immediately. Pay rate ranges from $14- $16.00 based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Customer Service Representative position supports the strategic business objective by ensuring the customer receives best in class service along with receiving their product in a timely manner. Customer Service Representative collaborates with other departments within the broader organization to ensure a seamless product workflow.
• Able to decipher billing and shipping information on orders while paying tremendous attention to detail.
• Works closely with the Production department and responsible for inputting the sewing and other detailed instructions from sales team for each order placed, about 20 on an average day.
• Allocates inventory from both Houston and Midland warehouses.
• Enters quotes into system from various customers; provides accurate pricing to customer with information given by the sales team.
• Checks order status and responsible for reviewing each open order and report the status to the customer as well as give an estimated time of completion on orders placed.
• Ensures each order is following the natural course and troubleshoot should there be any issues.
• Provides substitutes for customers when item is on backorder or if sizing is not available in specific brand.
• Knowledgeable on the products specifications and if product can be logoed.
• Responsible for releasing each order placed and aware of the deadline for when the customer needs the item(s).
• Partners closely with sales, purchasing and production teams on multiple issues throughout the day.
• Understands the specific customer and how each company likes orders placed as well as additional details.
• Provides assistance with questions on employee points programs as well as help customers navigate through the site.
• Initiates customer returns.
• Verifies current stock in warehouse and assists customer on estimated production and delivery time for certain orders.
• Verifies if orders can be shipped partial or a full order is needed to ship.
• Processes orders within 24 hours of receiving.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate thoughts and ideas.
• Organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks and/or projects at one time.
• Time management skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule daily activities for the most efficient use of time.
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate as an independent contributor with little supervision or as an active team member depending on the situation and needs.
• Ability to work with tight timeframes and follow through with the customer on a regular basis.
• Ability to proof and send orders multiple times a day.
• Able to manage tremendous amounts of data quickly with accuracy.
• Can manage through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
• Ability to multi-task while under pressure.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism to a wide range of customers.
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as cross-functionally.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working directly with customers as well as heavy data entry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.