This role is responsible for the manual entry, reviewing and scrubbing of automated product orders for CCNA Finished Goods. There are over 50,000 manual orders and 400,000 automated orders received via fax, email, EDI or Cokesmart from Foodservice Distributors, Bottlers and Retail Customers. These orders are managed through entry while ensuring accuracy, considering shipping facility cut off time for production and timeliness for transportation in order to create the perfect order and ensure on-time delivery to the customer.
- Accurately manage orders that are submitted via email, fax, EDI or Cokesmart regardless of product platform
- Manually entering orders into SAP or CIMPRO for shipping.
- Manage and correct automated and manual submissions to ensure order is properly transitioned in the system for shipping
- Responsible for working with appropriate POM Customer Service Team, Sales/Brokers and Product Supply System to resolve issues and provide resolution to ensure
- Responsible for communication to POM Customer Service for any customer notification via SAP IC.
- Understand performance metrics and improve quality, speed, accuracy and capabilities to meet or exceed goals.
- Receiving orders via fax and email from customers or internal stakeholders, prioritizing and entering them into the order processing operating systems in accordance to business guidelines and requirements.
- Orders processed and checked accurately against documented account records for deliveries.
- Work with appropriate POM Customer Service Team to resolve issues and provide resolution to properly enter order into the system.
- Generating and analyzing reports from the SAP system that contains orders submitted via EDI, fax, email, or Coke Smart from customers or internal stakeholders.
- Work with appropriate CCNA stakeholders in Sales/Brokers, POM Customer Service, Product Supply and Transportation to make decisions in regards to combining customer orders for joint shipping
- Manage Transportation requests for order movements based on select transportation schedules and trucking availability
- Document and upload daily reviewed reports and completed analysis to company shared website for client reference and auditing obligations
Years and type of experience
Order Processing - 1 year preferred
Data Entry - 1 year preferred
Skills: Microsoft Office ( Excel, Outlook), SAP Knowledge
Minimum Required: High School or equivalent
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top