The Banfield Customer Service Representative will work closely the Banfield Pet Hospitals and the MWI Banfield team. This position is responsible for providing superior customer service, in addition to developing and maintaining successful relationships with the Banfield Pet Hospitals. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Provide all facets of customer service to Banfield Pet Hospitals.
- Process all Banfield hospital opening orders, remodels, and rebrands as assigned.
- Train Banfield associates as requested with ordering, delivery, and product return procedures.
- Develop and review weekly backorder and sales reports.
- Correct billing and shipping discrepancies.
- Provide weekly accounting reports to Banfield.
- Generate and customize data needed for day to day operations or as requested by Banfield Pet Hospital.
- Analyze sales and product information to provide customized or ad hoc reports.
- Act as back up to other Banfield team members.
- Work closely with other MWI Banfield team members on projects and processes.
- Participate in trade shows or travel as required. The position may require travel 1-2 times a year.
High school diploma or equivalent is required; a bachelor's degree is preferred. Customer service or sales background is preferred; veterinary clinic experience is desirable. Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Intermediate or advanced excel skills are required and a proficiency with Word and Outlook is needed. Experience with an AS/400 system is preferred.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
Build Quality Service
: Defines quality service based on customer needs, wants, expectations and profitability; aligns actions accordingly; remains sensitive and responsive to both internal and external customers; builds distinctive predictable levels of service; resolves problems quickly and effectively. Speak Effectively:
Speaks effectively including appropriate nonverbal communications; able to recognize and present information to others; strives for positive high impact delivery. Write Effectively
: Writes using good grammatical form and appropriate style; expresses ideas in a clear, thorough, concise and organized manner; recognizes different methods for communicating the same information and selects the best method for each situation. Teamwork:
Makes effort to seek other's input; willingly collaborates and cooperates with others in the organization; enthusiastically develops effective working relationship. Take Initiative:
Assumes responsibility for necessary actions or problem resolution when accountability is not clear, appropriately initiates behavior on projects or other initiatives without requiring explicit management direction or guidance; knows when management involvement is required and seeks it out. Problem Solving:
Recognizes that a problem exists (i.e., that there is a discrepancy between what is and what should be); identifies possible reasons for the discrepancy and devises and implements a plan of action to resolve it. Organize and Maintain Information:
Organizes, processes and maintains information in a systematic fashion. Flexible/Adaptable:
Ability to travel. Views change or problems as an opportunity to grow professionally and to develop new and better ways to do things; adjusts readily to alterations in routine; copes effectively with changes in scope of type of work. Work Commitment:
Pursues commitments and action plans until the desired objective is achieved or is no longer reasonably attainable; strives to achieve organizational and individual performance goals; willingly expends extra when necessary to get the job done.
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.