Are you a problem solver? Someone who has a knack for solving mysteries and helping dudes and damsels in distress? Is “I can help you with that,” your first response to a challenge? Then we’ve got the case of a lifetime.
Blinds.com is looking for service-minded sleuths who bring value by ensuring our customers are happy and satisfied. In this role as a “First Tier Solutions Provider,” you will act as a detective, always searching for how you can deliver a “WOW” Blinds.com experience.
Your goal is to turn your superior investigative eye to find a perfect solution that makes it surprisingly easy and exciting to shop with Blinds.com. Customers will love you because you make it seem so easy to resolve their issues with a personable demeanor and problem solving skills. Not only that, we believe our Customer Service Solutions Providers can actually make a difference in the lives of others by turning difficult situations into truly positive interactions.
Will you take on the case?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update customers with the status of their orders so they are happy and satisfied
- Act as a first responder to any customer complaints and issues
- Multitask! Switch between multiple screens, input the correct information and consult with customers, all while wearing your Sherlock Holmes hat
- Be in control of your own performance-based compensation by meeting and exceeding customer service performance standards in key performance metrics
- Bond with your colleagues by sharing clues, evidence and tidbits of customer service advice in order to continuously improve
- Meet with your coach to set professional, measurable goals for yourself and strive to attain and surpass them
- Be a constant ambassador of our core values and mission statement by providing great ideas and feedback
- Perform other duties as required by Management
- Prior customer service experience in the window covering, interior design, or retail industries can be helpful, but not required. Show us your empathy!
- Computer-savvy skills such as navigating between multiple screens, typing quickly and accurately, and using various software programs like the Microsoft Office Suite. Skills with a magnifying lens are welcome but not required.
- Ability to talk AND listen through strong verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality and adhering to the work schedule
- Openness to coaching and feedback.
- Passion for providing all customers with the right solution to their unique situation.
- Yourself! Tell us about your hobbies, interests, and goals. Do you share our core values?
We continue to grow and increase profits in an incredibly competitive industry, and we enjoy every second. We love bringing aboard friendly, optimistic leaders who love to serve customers and have fun doing it! The Blinds.complex is a fun and casual office – with giant lava lamps and regular celebrations with cake. We work on laptops with lots of space to connect with other employees; you’ll find lots of opportunity for professional and personal growth here. We are consistently ranked as one of the “Best Places to Work” because you’re not just a name or number on payroll – you’re part of our family. Bonus points if you love appearing in company-wide lip dubs.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!