Are you ready to be successful, advance your career, make friends, and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people? Join our global team and fuel your passion for work and life.
Adecco is currently seeking a motivated professional for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Wilmington, OH. This is a temp to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for managing the transactions that support client needs as well as providing quality and efficient customer service to clients by responding to all customer inquiries regarding services, processes, reports, complaints and lien placement.
Day shift hours. Pay range is $11 - $12/hr.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
- Meaningful and successful interactions with clients to ensure successful completion of transactions.
- Ensure contractual obligations are met for each client, while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Pays close attention to detail and possess good organizational skills. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Wilmington, OH or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.