Multi-tasking may be a challenge for some, but if it's your kind of challenge, this role may be perfect for you. As a Customer Service Representative, or as we like to say, Customer Service Specialist, you'll be a problem-solver, salesperson, device technician, billing expert and more-all while being positive and professional. And you'll also be a hero when you solve our customer's challenges.
- Actively listen to each customer with patience and courtesy.
- Use your troubleshooting and problem-solving skills to come up with solutions.
- Use your great communication skills to resolve customer's device, billing and service concerns.
- Excite customers about how new solutions can positively impact their lives.
- Build customer relationships-earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
Compensation and Benefits
- Experienced employees can earn a salary and target bonus of $31,200k ($15.00 per hour) + 10% short term incentive
- $8000 Tuition assistance (day one)
- 50% off Employee phone program services & 35% off accessories (up to 7 lines)
- 401k (day one) dollar for dollar match up to 6%
- Annual Profit Sharing Opportunity, up to 3%
- Benefits day one (medical, dental and vision)
- 2 weeks of vacation and 7 personal days
Must have:At least a two-year degree or one year of relevant experience.Flexible schedule availability to work evenings and weekends.
Better yet, you'll also have:Customer service experience, of course, and if you've handled billing and equipment questions, that's a big plus.Experience solving customers' problems in a call center environment.You are tech-savvy and know how to use that knowledge to find solutions while focusing on one customer at a time.
Not to boast, but a little bit about us.
Verizon powers America's fastest and most reliable network. We're also leading the way in cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and video entertainment. Technology moves fast and so do we. We believe that bringing great ideas and customer experiences to life should be recognized and rewarded. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
A little about us:
Verizon is one of the largest communication technology companies in the world.