Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a Customer Service Representative in Addison, TX. This is for a long-term temporary to hire opportunity. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact with customers via telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply to inquiries about products and services. Candidates will also be charged with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Customer Service Representative job include:
• Receive a high volume of inbound calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while maintaining high level of customer service
• Refer unresolved customer issues to designated department or supervisor for further investigation
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• 1-3 Years of Experience
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
• Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
• Able to work in a team environment
We have openings Monday-Saturday on a variable schedule 8hr shifts between the hours of 8am-8pm.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.