Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter . Description iCare Job Description - Customer Service Representative Overview
iCare Gift Services is a program offered by Aramark Correctional Services that enables family and friends to send care packages to inmates in the facilities we service. Whether it's for a birthday, holiday, or just a "thinking-of-you" occasion, this is a powerful, convenient and affordable way for family and friends to stay connected to their loved ones and show their support during a difficult time.
Inbound Customer Service Representatives assist iCare customers with placing orders for new care packages and answering questions about existing orders. Our best agents have a passion for delivering service excellence, possess a strong sales aptitude, and leverage outstanding communication skills to effectively handle the most challenging situations. Support is provided in a traditional contact center environment handling inbound phone calls and emails. Responsibilities
- Manage a high volume of inbound phone and email contacts from iCare gift customers who are calling to place orders for new care packages or ask questions about existing orders.
- Develop and maintain a proficient working knowledge of the iCare Gift Services systems, policies and procedures
- Assist in troubleshooting order issues using a "First Call Resolution" strategy; utilize sound judgement to effectively research and resolve order issues using win-win solutions
- Using basic sales techniques, provide customers with the knowledge and support they need to identify which care package is best for their loved one; upsell on every interaction to increase the value of the order
- Easily navigate through multiple systems and websites; educate customers on how to leverage online tools when appropriate
- Meet weekly and monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for quality, customer satisfaction, and general productivity levels
- Previous experience providing customer service or sales in a call center environment preferred
- Superior customer service skills; must be passionate about delivering quality service and making a difference in the customer experience
- Excellent problem solving, complaint resolution and negotiation skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills; must demonstrate a professional and polished demeanor with a positive, upbeat, and friendly personality
- Ability to remain calm and positive when dealing with irate, escalated callers
- Strong sales aptitude with ability to up-sell and overcome objections
- Self-motivated and results-oriented; sets goals and strives to meet goals
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced, high performance culture
- Must be dependable by demonstrating exceptional habits of attendance and schedule adherence
- Possess strong computer skills - Windows, Excel and Outlook - and be internet browser proficient
- Flexible to work between the hours of 7am - 8pm, 7 days a week
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.