About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com . Job Description
The Customer Service Representative II provides legendary Customer Service while selling/ cross-selling TD products to new and existing Customers. Takes residential mortgage loan applications AND offers or negotiates terms of residential mortgage loans for compensation or gain.
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensure that the Customer's financial needs are met.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Provides exceptional Customer service by meeting all Customer demands as they relate to relatively more complex transactions and assisting less experienced personnel.
- Solves problems independently.
- Performs a broad range of tasks of varying complexity and scope.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 Years of related experience.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Teller experience helpful.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ability to schedule and prioritize work.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and within deadlines.
- Ability to train less experienced team members.
- Strong PC skills.
- Complete Core Training Requirements.
- Successful Certification as a Consumer Lender (CCL).
- Must have current Notary License.
- Ability to provide community services, including, but not limited to, WOW! Zone training classes.
- Completes online regulatory training requirements.
Hours 40 Inclusiveness
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware City (Primary) Dover
A little about us:
TD Bank is creating and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workplace that reflects the people, cultures and languages of the communities we serve.