A large local electronics supplier in the Columbus metro area is looking for a customer service representative to support the inside sales team. This associate must be interested in moving into a permanent sales role. This is a temp to hire position.
Shift: M-F 8:00AM-5:00PM
Pay Rate: $13.00/hour
Skills: Must have previous call center and customer service representative experience. Must have previous sales experience. Associates or Bachelors preferred. Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel.
- Answer Phones
- Check and distribute faxes and printer printed items
- Print and distribute reports
- Office Supplies
- Scan documents
- Prospect Customers
- Order Entry
- Order Maintenance
- Estore change order notifications
- Customer Open order reports
- Expedite orders
- Perform Mispromise Report
- Quote Accelerator Loading
- Contracts- add new and prepare renewals
- Perform Credits and Rebills
- Enter and investigate RMA requests
- Sample Orders
- E-Store set up
- Customer Profile input
- Optrak lead entry
- NCNR requests and maintenance
- Vendor stock checks
- Check Ship Sure orders
- Create proforma invoices for customers as requested
- Create commercial invoices for International customers needed before receipt of product
- Coordination with freight carriers for wrong shipment address, damaged freight etc
- Coordinate with Carrier's and Asset regarding freight estimates for inbound/outbound and overseas
- Coordinate with Quality, Product, Asset, Manufacturer, Customer on any type of Nafta, Reach, IMDS, C of O, Itar, C-Pap, etc.
- Update customer portals with expedites and confirmings outside of our system.
- Customer Service Representative in Call Center experience +1 Year
- Sales experience +1 year
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.