Come join one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies four years running! You will work with a dynamic team environment guiding customers through the maturing stage of their vehicle lease. Some of your responsibilities will include end of term and wear & tear liability assessment, lease-end negotiation process, liability payment processing, invoice adjustments, and payoff quotes. Working in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, you provide world class customer service to clients, vendors and internal contacts throughout the end-of-lease process.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum one (1) years experience in fast-paced, high-volume contact center
- Experience with inbound and outbound calls
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative
- Intermediate proficiency with Windows based software programs (i.e. MSWord, Excel)
- Solid analytical and multi-tasking skills that result in solid decision-making skills and time management
- Easily manage through change
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to resolve issues with a positive outcome and desire to deliver a high touch engagement with each customer
- Enjoys speaking on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to de-escalate customers turning bad experiences to positive ones
- Ability to manage high volume with high accuracy
- Associates degree in a business related field
- BPO Experience
**Pre-employment background, credit, and drug screen required for external candidates.
A little about us: