Overview: About Aramark
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Description: Duties and Responsibilities:
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with Finance manager, faculty, staff, and the service team
- Receive service requests via phone calls, emails, and on-line submittals
- Dispatch technician to respond to serve calls.
- Create, enter data, and close work orders
- Work with the Service manager to maintain an accurate work order backlog
- Provide information to finance personnel in times of crisis
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Minimum Education Required:
Minimum Experience Required:
- High School or equivalent.
Minimum Skills/Aptitudes Required:
- One (1) year of call and customer service experience.
Other Desired Qualifications:
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Attention to detail is required.
- Must possess flexibility towards work assignments and be a team player.
- Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and to communicate effectively in writing.
- Possess motivation and initiative to perform assigned duties with a minimum of direct supervision.
A little about us:
At Aramark, we believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories.