At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Customer Service Representative that will be a solid contributor and leader. They will report to a Customer Support Supervisor in our Account Creation group. They will provide assistance to Sales Associates and Customers.
You'll change the world by...
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals as decided by management
- Resolve issues presented by the customer during a phone call
- Utilize and adhere to all tools, policies and rules that are provided and mandated by management
- Schedule appointments with customers, technicians, sales representatives and cities to move the account through the solar process
- Strive for improving performance by utilizing self and Team Lead evaluations
- Properly documenting all verbal and digital correspondence relevant to the customer's account
You'll do that with your...
- Any negotiation and/or sales skills are very beneficial
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately as well as demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to speak in a pleasant, well controlled voice and maintain control of a conversation
- Ability to work as part of a team and work towards individual and team goals
- Ability to effectively manage time in a productive way
- Ability to use a PC and demonstrate knowledge of basic PC applications
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Minimum 1+ years previous experience in a call center environment preferred
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar is a proud promoter of employment opportunities to our Military and Veterans. We, an equal opportunity employer, do not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.