As a Call Center Representative, you will be a key member of the Specialty Pharmacy by enhancing our members experience within their specific health plan. The purpose of this Call Center Representative is to provide expertise and customer service to our valued members or providers relating to enrollment, refilling of prescription orders, discussing benefits, and any/all other questions in regards to their health plan.
This facility is opened 365 days of the year and the hours of operation are Monday- Friday 7am-9pm, Saturday-Sunday 8am-6:30pm. The schedule is rotating where you will start anywhere from 7am-12pm. The ideal candidate is flexible with the schedule and willing to adapt to any changes
Primary responsibilities of the Call Center Representative include:
- Interacting with members who may have serious chronic conditions, as well as physician practices, insurance carriers, health plans, and pharmacy operations team members
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Routing calls to appropriate department(s)
- Entering accurate information into a multi-screen computer application.
- Assisting pharmacy services staff members with answering phones,
triaging calls, filing and other administrative support activities.
A little about us: