As a Pharmacy Representative, you will be a key member of the Specialty Pharmacy by enhancing our members experience within their specific health plan. The purpose of this Pharmacy Representative is to provide expertise and customer service to our valued members or providers relating to enrollment, refilling of prescription orders, discussing benefits, and any/all other questions in regards to their health plan.
The hours of this position range from 7:30AM- 7:30PM- Monday through Friday. Everyone is required to work at least two closing shifts per week which are 11:00AM-7:30PM.
Primary responsibilities of the Pharmacy Representative include:
- Interacting with members who may have serious chronic conditions, as well as physician practices, insurance carriers, health plans, and pharmacy operations team members
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Routing calls to appropriate department(s)
- Entering accurate information into a multi-screen computer application.
- Assisting pharmacy services staff members with answering phones, triaging calls, filing and other 478974
A little about us: