Looking for a fun, team environment with incentives, recognition, and opportunity to grow? Then Spectrum is the place to be. Join us at our on-site walk-in job interviews
to see our environment, interview, and get on the fast track to a new career in Customer Service!Please apply online prior to event for an immediate interview. Candidates can also apply online at event. Attendees, please plan up to 90 minutes for interview process.
When: Every Wednesday from 9 AM - 4 PM
Where: 6550 Winchester Ave. Kansas City, MO 64133
Do you have a passion for customer service? Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others find solutions to technical issues? If so, we invite talented, motivated individuals like you to join our growing team.
Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable) is looking for Customer Service Video Repair Specialists that can provide top-notch service, via the telephone, while remaining calm under pressure. As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you’ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer’s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you’ll make customers happy—today and going forward.As a Customer Service Representative you have the opportunity to receive:
- Defined career progression plan with opportunities available at 6 months of great performance
- DISCOUNTED SERVICES … That’s RIGHT! … Cable, Internet, Digital Phone and Home Security Services
- Outstanding Health Benefits!
- Paid Time off
- Weekly one on one time with your leader
- Fun team building events & incentives
- Supportive leadership team
- Competitive hourly wage plus shift incentives.
- We offer full time work schedules.
- 4 weeks of paid training
- All-encompassing classroom experience including – classroom discussions, hands-on, e-learnings, mentoring partners, and instructor lead
- Training will consist of a 40 hour work weeks.
- Class begins January 19!
During the first 4 weeks of paid training, the scheduled training hours are Monday through Friday from 11:45 AM - 8:15 PM.
Our Customer Care Center is open seven days a week, 365 days a year including all weekends and holidays. After graduating training, you will work an 8-hour shift with a half-hour lunch within the hours of 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM with two consecutive days off. Shifts beginning at 11:00 AM or later are also eligible for a shift differential.
As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you will assist customers with requests ranging from scheduling appointments to billing. Most importantly, you’ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer’s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you’ll make customers happy—today and going forward.Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
- Versatile and cool under pressure
- “Can do” attitude prevailing over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to perform business math calculations including itemizing a bill
- Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies
- Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- 6 months or more customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months or more working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred
- 6 months – 1 year+ heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
Complete the application today and a recruiter will follow up with you via email within 48 hours!!Remember: You may also stop by our office every Wednesday between 9 AM - 4 PM for our Walk In Wednesday! Attendees, please plan up to 90 minutes to complete the application, assessment and interview process.
A little about us:
Spectrum is the nation’s fastest growing TV, internet and voice company. We’re committed to integrating the highest quality service with superior entertainment and communications products.