Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Meridian, ID. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume amount of calls in addition to other work items. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls from brokers, group representatives, healthcare providers, or insured¿s regarding any of our company products or processes.
- Responding to inquiries from customers using established company quality assurance and standards.
- Processing health and dental plan related information using computer systems with established quality standards.
- Performing basic math calculations.
- Writing correspondence to insured¿s and/or medical facilities when necessary.
- Other related duties as required and necessary.
- You must be available to begin work as soon as 1/31/17
- One or more years of customer service/call center experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience in medical and dental insurance industry a plus.
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced environment is a must, including attention to details and analytical skills to solve customer issues promptly.
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate - Proficient with Email and Microsoft Word
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.