Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Customer Service Return Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques. This is a part time position working 25 hours per week. This person will help facilitate the rental process by verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. They will pleasantly handle and resolve customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face at the airport. This position is responsible for providing superior, friendly, efficient service during all aspects of the rental car process as well as assist all customers with the rental return process. The Customer Service Return Agent position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions.
This position begins as part-time 25 hours/week; with the opportunity to become full-time. Our Return Agent's earns an hourly rate of $11.00 per hour + Monthly Incentive Pay!
All interested candidates must have a flexible work schedule and be able to work late evenings and weekends.
Make eye contact and greets all customers; identify and attend to customer by name, verify rental agreement and reservation, thank each customer at the conclusion of their transaction.
Answer customer questions and provide assistance based on each customer's needs and requests.
Ensure a pleasant, smooth and efficient handling of the rental for each customer by assisting in the exchange and return vehicle processes; review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of rates and service charges, sell necessary ancillary products, verify return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate and reviews all charges at the time of vehicle return.
Prepare Rental Agreement folder with all required information. Offer all customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information and appropriate service information.
- Work on behalf of the customer and the company to resolve issues in a fair and equitable manner to ensure continued customer loyalty.
Maintain appearance of exit booths, counters and customer areas to present a neat, orderly and safe condition; ensure counter is stocked with appropriate supplies to provide smooth and effective counter service.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have minimum of 1 year experience handling customer service functions
- Must be able to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 3 years
- Must be able to speak, understand, read and write English
- Must be authoirized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future
- Must be able to work late evenings and weekends
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.