Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
The Customer Service Return Agent provides superior, friendly, and efficient customer service at time of rental and return using the company approved sales and service techniques. This is a part time position working 25 hours per week. This person will help facilitate the rental process by verification and documentation of all necessary driver information to provide for an efficient and timely rental and return experience. They will pleasantly handle and resolve customer questions, comments, and complaints while working face-to-face at the airport. The Customer Service Return Agent position will provide professional, knowledgeable, and courteous service while accurately completing all transactions.
This position begins as part-time 25 hours/week; with the opportunity to become full-time. Our Return Agent earns a starting rate of $11.00 per hour + Monthly Incentive Pay! A current part time Return Agent in good standings averages over $13.50 per hour.
All interested candidates must have a flexible work schedule and be able to work late evenings and weekends.Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers using prescribed, appropriate dialogue as they arrive on the lot.
- Remind customer to check for personal belongings. Identify any items found in the vehicle with a unit number, date, time and turn into lost and found.
- Advise and review rental charges; and provide an accurate receipt to the customer.
Provide information in a professional and courteous manner regarding transportation to the airport terminal. Thank customers using the prescribed dialogue.
- Complete return transactions with 100% accuracy.
- Inquire about service, satisfaction, and document feedback
- Discreetly check vehicle for damage on incoming vehicles and direct customer to counter for completion of damage/loss report.
- Use of proper statement to determine if vehicle is being returned with full tank of gas.
- Complete a service alert for any mechanical and or body damage communicated by the customers.
- Identify vehicles, which are on system hold for turnback, time or mileage, recall, or any other special lock and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Identify and tag vehicles that have been flagged for grounding or preventative maintenance and verify their movement to the proper lot location.
- Keep lot organized for ease of access and traffic flow.
- Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete duties assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum of 1 year customer service experience with basic computer skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 1 moving violation within the last 3 years with no drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the last 3 years.
- Ability to speak, understand, read and write English.
- Ability to work outdoors in the elements with long periods of standing.
- Authorized to work in the U.S. and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position, now or in the future.
- Must be open to work afternoon, evening, and weekend shifts.
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.