The Scheduling Coordinator will serve as the customer's primary contact with respect to fleet repair needs and oversight of preventive maintenance compliance for the fleet. This position is a part of our fast-paced and growing Fleet Management department.
This exciting position is located at our Corporate offices in a country and suburban setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Our location is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
- Schedule preventive maintenance repairs for customer's fleet of vehicles
- Schedule needed repairs for customer's fleet of vehicles
- Act as a liaison between the servicing location and customer
- Demonstrate excellent phone and customer service skills to interact with internal and external customers
- Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
This posting is for a future potential new position -- available as a result of our growth -- and will be located at our Corporate offices in a great country and suburban setting 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Our location is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
- 2 or more years of customer service experience required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask in a face paced environment required
- Basic mechanical knowledge preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Proficiency with computers including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook required
- Ability and willingness to obtain ASE C1 certification within 2 years of employment required. (Penske will assist in training, work study time, and cost to obtain certification)
- Willingness or previous work experience in a call center environment required
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in United State is a joint venture among Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and General Electric. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates more than 200,000 vehicles and serves customers from more than 1,000 locations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia. Product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, transportation and warehousing management, and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more about the company and its products and services.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Some keywords related to this position are: Automotive mechanic/technician; Vehicle Maintenance; Diesel mechanic/technician; military; Service Manager; Service Writer; Service Advisor; Customer Service, Call Center Professional
People living in or near these PA locations in the Reading area have found our opportunities of interest. Wyomissing, Kutztown, Hamburg, Pottstown, Lebanon, Quakertown, Exton, Allentown, Lehigh Valley, Breinigsville, Fogelsville, Manheim, Lancaster, King of Prussia, Millersville, Palmyra, Mt Joy, East Norriton, Bethlehem, Montgomeryville, North Wales, Wilmington, Media, Ft Washington, Horsham, Phillipsburg NJ, Harrisburg, York, Mendenhall, Philadelphia.
A little about us:
Penske Truck Leasing and Penske Logistics proudly recruits and hires veterans nationwide. We’re annually listed on the Victory Media Top 100 Military-Friendly Employer list (they publish G.I. Jobs and Military Spouse magazines). Last year, 13 percent of new hires were veterans. The company is actively hiring truck drivers, truck maintenance and logistics operations personnel. We are a leading global transportation services provider, offering full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions.