Pay Rate/Salary: $11.00-11.00 / Hour
Full time position working at Asurion in Smyrna, TN performing administrative/customer service functions
Assist in the day-to-day clerical duties for an offsite jewelry repair center. Will be responsible for receiving and documenting incoming product, and assisting in daily cycle counts, shipping, and phone calls. Lots of data entry. Must work well in a group environment and take direction well. Shipping schedule may require some extra hours as needed. Prior jewelry industry experience helpful, as you will receive training to assist clients by phone.
Work Schedule is Mon-Thurs 10:00am-6:30pm. and Friday 8am-4:30pm. Must be available to come in early or work late when needed.
Requirements6 months administrative and/or customer service experience is required for all positions
* Advanced typing/10-key/accuracy
* High attention to detail
* Prior production-driven, team-oriented work experience
* Prior customer service experience
* Jewelry store clerk experience helpful
* All candidates must also have basic computer skills and be able to pass an internet test
A little about us:
Staffmark’s mission is simple—to help you achieve your goals. We want to be your job search partner.