Customer Service Specialist
The Consumer Services Specialist provides telephone and email support of Luxottica Retail's customers. They will be responsible for the following activities:
• Communicating effectively and professionally with customer via phone, email and potentially live chat.
• Investigating and answering customer inquiries regarding orders, returns, policy and procedures, products and overall customer service.
• Placing outbound telephone calls or composing emails to follow-up with customers who have issues or concerns.
• They will schedule eye exams for patients of doctors next to LensCrafters and Target Optical.
• They will place contact lens orders for customers.
• Associate must exhibit excellent customer care, attendance, phone, communication and writing skills.
• Candidate should have knowledge of basic Microsoft applications and the ability to learn other computer software applications.
Additional Job Details:
• Pay rate to temp: $13.62
• Training Hours: Monday through Friday, 10:am - 6:30 pm (two weeks of training)
• Hours of operation are from 8:00am to Midnight
• Previous experience with consultative sales in an optical store setting is highly preferred
• Must have demonstrated outstanding customer service skills through high quality scores
• Must have demonstrated outstanding sales skills
• Previous online chat experience is highly preferred
• Must be willing to work from corporate office
• Must have exceptional communication skills (oral, written, listening)
• Must be able to adapt to evolving policies, procedures, and systems
• Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks
• Target date for new hire/training class is 2/13
• Must have open availability to work afternoon and evening shifts.
• Schedules are 5 days in a row, if you are scheduled on a weekend day you will have the other weekend day off (so if not M-F then T- Saturday or Sunday - Thursday)
• Starting times for shifts are between 11am-3:00 pm working a total of 8 hours per day.
• Schedules do change and typically there is opportunity to change shifts after a certain amount of time
• If you can only work specific hours, please highlight in resumes.
• Part time contractors are a plus; provide availability as long as you can commit to 2 weeks of training 8 hours per day.