At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
The Customer Service Specialist will work within the customer service group within the Operations Organization. They will provide an excellent customer experience while resolving solar system performance issues, and dispatching Field Technicians properly. This group is responsible for ensuring that our entire fleet of over 90,000 operational solar systems is performing optimally. This key role will support the needs of a fast growing team, and provide necessary support in order to achieve operational excellence.
You'll change the world by...
- Interacting with customers via inbound calls to provide information and assistance
- Achieving high productivity while maintaining the highest level of customer service
- Recording customer case information, and troubleshooting system issues over the phone
- Continuously striving for performance improvement both individually and as a team
- Providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment
- Properly dispatching and relaying technical information to field technicians
You'll do that by...
- Achieving and exceeding weekly and monthly goals to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicating professionally and accurately, while being detail oriented
- Properly documenting all verbal and digital correspondence relevant to the customer's account
- Using strong communication skills to drive conversations toward resolutions, and de-escalating incidents as needed
- Multitasking in an ever changing environment
- Learning and understanding the overall solar process and monitoring portals
- Monitoring and evaluating solar system performance
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Minimum 1+ years of related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.