About The Coca-Cola Company
Everyone knows Coca-Cola. It's the best-known product in the world. We've been making it since 1886 and it still tastes the same.
As a business, The Coca-Cola Company is constantly evolving - we develop new products, acquire great brands and pioneer new ways of doing things. We sell four of the world's top five non-alcoholic sparkling drinks (Coke, Coke light, Sprite and Fanta) and 3,600+ products in over 200 countries, including water, juices, energy drinks, and even tea and coffee. Altogether, that adds up to more than 1.9 billion drinks around the globe every day. Global Business Services (GBS)
GBS is The Coca-Cola Company's multi-functional internal shared-services organization providing a wide range of transactional services across all Coca-Cola business units within functional areas such as: Finance and Procurement Operations, Human Resources Operations, Workplace Strategy and Operations, Controls and Compliance, Change Practice, Operational Excellence, Data Governance, User Experience and Content, and Creative Business Solutions. Our GBS main locations are Warsaw (Poland), Drogheda (Ireland), Buenos Aires (Argentina), San José (Costa Rica), Manila (Philippines), and Atlanta (Georgia, USA). We offer our associates:
- The Coca-Cola Company's extraordinary heritage, our leading brands and the global scale of what we do.
- The challenge of meaningful work - our unique global system offers constant opportunities to develop world-class skills and a truly international career.
- A unique culture where people do what they love and live their values.
- The kind of competitive compensation you would expect from a world leader.
At The Coca-Cola Company, our people
have their own formula for turning passion into action. Together, that's how we push the world's greatest brands to new heights. What's your secret formula? Customer Service Specialist
Alpharetta, GA Position Overview
The Customer Service Coordinator-BU is responsible for answering and resolving a high volume of Accounts Receivable and Invoice-related inquiries and disputes from Coca-Cola customers. This individual also performs research and executes special projects. It is critical that the candidate demonstrate the ability to utilize advanced communication skills, (e.g., active listening, empathy, problem solving) with customers on the telephone and observe proper e-mail etiquette when communicating with customers in this fashion. Key Responsibilities
- Conduct root cause analysis with Coca-Cola customers to determine the cause of the problems they present to Coca-Cola and take action to solve them
- Consistently demonstrate advanced communication skills with Coca-Cola's internal and external customers
- Fulfill research requests utilizing Excel and related software programs as needed
- Gather and/or process key customer data that drives the revenue process (e.g., billing profiles, address data, special codes).
- Demonstrate proficiency while working in multiple systems, e.g., AS400, SAP, SBP, RSS Inquiry Management database tools, etc.
Bachelors or equivalent work experience required Related Experience:
2+ years of related work experience Technical Skills:
- Data Extraction. Ability to extract and query data from systems (e.g., Legacy Billing, SAP, Central Service).
- Financial Systems and Processes. Ability to research financial systems and processes (e.g., journal vouchers, expense reports, vendor file) to resolve issues (e.g., missing expense checks, missing journal vouchers).
- Audit Data Analysis. Ability to perform data analyses on extracted data to identify unusual activity (e.g., duplicate vendor payments or significant transactions (e.g., large payments). This includes the ability to perform electronic data analysis.
- Data Collection. Knowledge of data collection methods. This includes obtaining and understanding information about processes, events, or transactions through reading, interviews, observations, and surveys.
- Basic Accounting Principles. Knowledge of basic accounting principles (e.g., debit and credit) around transactional processes (e.g., accruals, derivatives, benefit plans, marketing programs).
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
- DRIVE INNOVATION : Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS : Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler).
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER : Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders.
- INSPIRE OTHERS : Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible.
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS : Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top