Adecco is currently assisting a fortune 500 company in their search for a Customer Service Specialist in Cincinnati, OH within their mortgage closing department. The ideal candidate possesses experience with mortgages, customer service and Microsoft excel. This is a great opportunity with one of our best clients! Please review the information below and if you qualify click "Apply Now!"
Duties related to this Customer Service Specialist opportunity:
• Immediate assistance on closing loans for internal and external customers
• Provide great customer service by answering complex questions via phone or email
• Accountable for risk by exchanging ideas and opinions while following policies
• Responsible for managing and resolving customer service issues
Qualifications of this Customer Service Specialist opportunity:
• Extensive knowledge of real estate documentation requirements and the closing process
• Two years of Closing/Processing experience
• Requires excellent communication skills both oral and written form
• Great organizational and leadership skills
Typical schedule related to this Customer Service Specialist position:
• Monday through Friday, 8:00am -5:00pm
• Must be flexible --
• Every month from the 1st through 14th, each contractor will work 2 to 4 days from 10:00am-7:00pm
• Every month from the 15th through the last day of the month, each contractor will work 2 to 4 days from 11:00am-8:00pm
• Schedules will be given a month in advance
Adecco Staffing U.S. is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the pre-eminent workforce management partner for Fortune 500 companies and career advisement expert for American workers, serving all of the key industries and professions that drive our economy forward. Adecco has over 400 career centers and, on any given day, connects 70,000 talented workers to the best job opportunities across the country, making us one of America's largest employers.
Adecco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.