The Data Modeler Associate is responsible for the production of ODC Direct Mail products of revenue generating campaigns for the Retail vertical. This position works closely with Solution Coordinators and occasionally Account Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Partners with Solution Coordinators to produce Core orders and meet target cutoff dates.
- Performs order set up and QC.
- Creates data and demographic file pulls for model build.
- Troubleshoots can collaborates as needed.
- Identify the necessity to open Jira tickets.
- Participate in system testing as needed.
- Assist with Fulfillment duties as needed.
- Customer service and/or production related background required
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization while working in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with FTP, encryption and PGP encryption a huge plus
- Grace under pressure in deadline-oriented environment
- Strong work ethic w/ ability to flex work hours to meet demand
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, work in teams and be flexible within a dynamic environment
- Microsoft Office skills
- College degree, relevant technical school course work, or complimentary work experience helpful
Provides follow through of complex customer issues, continuous improvement programs and development of tools such as customer satisfaction measures, etc.
Interacts with customers prior to and/or after sale. Develops and maintains positive customer relations; coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner. This position has authority to substantially affect the relationship between the company and a customer, either from a financial standpoint or product standpoint. Focus of work can be in pre-sale or post-sale or both.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes, procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with some assistance and guidance. Completes own role largely independently within defined polices and processes. Failure to accomplish results may necessitate additional resources to correct. 2 years experience.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
A little about us:
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.