McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Medical-Surgical you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
We are seeking a Customer Service Supervisor to join our team in Jacksonville, FL. This role will supervise up to 15 Customer Service Representatives.
Responsible for supervision of customer service agents; recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents by cultivating an environment of collaboration and independence; encouraging and empowering agents to deliver world class customer service. Professionally and effectively interface with internal and external customers, along with cross-functional departments.
- Responsible for customer service human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- First point of contact for handling complex and escalated internal and external customer complaints and/or issues.
- Responsible for reviewing data for direct reports to determine customer service outputs, as well as maintaining accurate records and documents.
- Responsible for meeting customer service financial objectives by managing and tracking budget expenses for overtime and office supplies.
- Schedule and facilitate regular monthly meetings with direct reports; one on ones, corporate communications and internal department initiative/directives.
- Participate in leadership communication meetings as mandated.Have a working knowledge of processes, tools and technology agents utilize daily.
2+ years customer service experience and demonstrated leadership skills, depending on area of assignment may be required to have relevant healthcare/insurance experienceCritical Skills
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Aspect/Workforce Management experience preferred
- Verint experience preferred
- Cisco experience preferred
- Strategic thinker
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of customer service policies, practices and systems
- Strong problem solving skills: able to analyze information provided, identify the root issue, and use resources appropriately to solve complex/escalated problems/questions
- Professional communication; strong written and verbal communication skills
- People skills
- Energetic self starter with attention to detail
2-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experiencePhysical Requirements
General Office DemandsBenefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.Agency Statement
No agencies please.
McKesson is in business for better health.