This position will have responsibility for:
· Leadership of the of the Customer Service team, which currently has four team members. The team is responsible for all aspects of domestic customer service activities, including customer order review, entry and processing, appropriate complaint handling, order tracking, customer returns, etc.
· Demonstrating commitment in words and actions to enhance the quality of products/ service/ delivery at every stage of business operations to meet and exceed customer expectations. Focusing on customer needs.
· Setting and demonstrating goals, priorities, and high standards for the customer service team.
· Ensuring seamless operations and coverage during high call periods.
· Communicating with and selling to accounts outside of existing sales territories (i.e. “white space” accounts) to ensure they are aware of product introductions, promotions, product changes, etc.
· Acting as the Voice of NeoStrata to the customer/consumer; acting as the Voice of the Customer to the company
· Developing, implementing and managing strategies, programs and plans to ensure cross-training across the customer service team and new hire training when applicable.
· Maintaining high customer service levels with all accounts across the team, including product knowledge, professional and courteous interactions with internal and external customers (B-to-B and Direct-to-Consumer), ability to upsell products based on training provided by the brands, and following up on any customer related feedback regarding Specialty Beauty products.
· Supporting Field Sales teams with order processing, account follow-ups, car stock orders, etc.
· Interfacing with all key areas, including Operations, Finance, Sales, Marketing, Clinical and Quality to support the sale of Specialty Beauty product lines through various channels. Interfacing with Johnson & Johnson NACCC as needed to maintain compliance and consistency.
· Recognizing and communicating to management and key functions when there are issues to be resolved or opportunities to be leveraged. Bringing potential solutions to the organization.
· Ensuring that messaging follows guidelines and claim support through approval by and collaboration with the head of Clinical Research and marketing and sales teams.
· Associate’s degree or above is required.
· Demonstrated experience in customer service, with a minimum of 5 years of overall experience is required.
· Experience both in business-to-business and direct-to-consumer customer service is required.
· Strong written and oral communication skills as well as excellent listening skills is required.
· Candidate must be business process oriented.
· Candidate must be flexible, able to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities.
· Strong leadership skills are required, as well as the ability to both work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment.
· Candidate should be able to demonstrate creative problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
· Demonstrates high standards of integrity and judgment.
· Experience using systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Order Processing, etc. is highly preferred.