Customer Service Support Coordinator
Customer Service Support Coordinator
The Customer Service Support Coordinator is responsible for water and mechanical customer support and all aspects of call center management including inbound call monitoring, handling escalated calls and training customer service representatives.
What you will do
• Manage inbound telephone calls professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
• Processes customer orders/inquiries received by fax, or e-mail. Coordinates orders with warehouses, shippers, and contractor/jobsites to determine delivery dates. Determines and facilitates appropriate shipping options.
• Responsible for acting as a liaison between customers and the company.
• Responds to customer requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly fromcustomers. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in SalesForce.Com.
• Monitor Customer Service Representatives daily work load and offer assistance to ensure work is complete and accurate.
• Manage customer's orders within assigned region. Ensure orders are placed within agreed upon SLA, order acknowledgements are emailed and delivery lead times are communicated to the customer.
• Manage backorders and escalate expedite request to the order performance delivery team.
• Call monitoring and provide feedback to improve overall customer experience.
• Manage call volume reports within related region and meet or exceed SLA's.
• Handle escalated calls from Tyco Customers, Sales and Branch Managers
• Train Customer Service Representatives on current ERP system and product knowledge
• Collaborates with other departments, including Sales and Material Planning to ensure that customer needs are met. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
What we look for
• Associate's/Bachelor's Degree Preferred (Equivalent combination of higher education and experience is acceptable).
• 3-5 years' experience in a high velocity customer service environment.
• The preferred candidate will have prior experience in a customer service or support role.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. As well as exceptional telephone and e-mail skills.
• Experience in manufacturing or industrial companies are helpful, but not required to perform the essential responsibilities of the position.
• The ability to learn and apply fundamentals of fire protection products marketing is essential.
• Computer experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access is required.
•The candidate should be resilient, and able to effectively manage multiple clients and projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Must also be capable of dealing with highly confidential information, especially when dealing with customer pricing.
• Understanding of JDE, Salesforce.com and SAP is desirable.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we're shaping the future to create a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email SpecialAccommodations@Tyco.com