At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Fleet Performance Tier II Specialist in our Lehi, UT location. The Tier II Specialist provides an excellent customer experience while resolving escalated technical issues surrounding system performance along with supporting field technicians and scheduling optimization.
The Tier II Specialist will work within the Fleet Performance group within Asset Management. This group is responsible for ensuring that our entire fleet of over 75,000 operational solar systems is performing optimally. Fleet Performance includes a customer service team and a field service team. This key role will support the needs of this fast growing group to provide necessary support in order to achieve operational excellence.
You'll change the world by...
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly goals as decided by management
- Assist in scheduling optimization for field service technicians
- Provide technical support to field service personnel
- Utilize and adhere to all tools, policies, and rules that are provided and mandated by management
- Provide advanced technical support for system performance troubleshooting
- Properly document all verbal and digital correspondence relevant to the customer's account
- Strive for improving performance by utilizing self and Supervisor evaluations
- Perform agent duties during high call volume, or, as instructed by supervisor
- Provide analyses, calculations, and other special projects relating to systems
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to communicate professionally and accurately
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to maintain control of a conversation
- Ability to de-escalate incidents with customers and Vivint Solar employees
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors
- Advanced understanding of provider monitoring portals
- Overall understanding of solar process
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Minimum 1+ years of related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.
A little about us:
Vivint Solar (NYSE: VSLR) is a leading provider of distributed solar energy to residential customers in the United States.