At Vivint Solar, we're changing the way people generate and consume power. We believe that people should have a choice between using outdated, dirty technologies and using innovative, clean solutions to produce the energy they use to live every day. That's why we're making it easy for millions of people nationwide to choose to go solar. Simply stated, we're doing work that really makes a difference.
To undertake such a huge task, we need a Customer Service Tier II Specialist in our Lehi, UT location. The Tier II Specialist provides an excellent customer experience while resolving escalated technical issues related to system performance. The Tier II Specialist also supports field technicians and their scheduling optimization.
You'll change the world by...
- Becoming a knowledgeable expert in all aspects of solar process, products, and systems
- Troubleshooting advanced system performance issues both remotely and telephonically
- Providing support to customers via telephone and email
- Scheduling and dispatching field service personnel to complete on-site troubleshooting
- Properly documenting all verbal and digital correspondence relevant to the customer's account
- Assisting in scheduling optimization for field service technicians
- Providing general support for field service personnel who are performing troubleshooting on location
- Accomplishing daily, weekly and monthly goals as decided by management
- Performing Tier I duties during high call volume, or, as instructed by a supervisor
- Providing analyses and calculations, and completing other special projects, related to systems and their performance
- Communicating with other departments to resolve customer and system issues
You'll do that with your...
- Ability to communicate information professionally and accurately
- Organization and case management skills
- Ability to maintain a measure of control and poise in a conversation
- Ability to handle escalated situations requiring sensitivity and responsiveness to customer concerns
- Ability to navigate and utilize online monitoring and troubleshooting resources at an advanced level
- Ability to understand and explain solar processes, including design, installation, interconnection, etc.
You'll know you're ready if you...
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent
One more thing...you'll be required to submit to a criminal history check, drug screening, and obtain clearance from the state based upon the state requirements.
Vivint Solar, an equal opportunity employer, does not consider any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected trait) when hiring-under federal, state and local laws.